Repairify Announces New asTech® All-In-One for Diagnostics, Calibrations, and Programming
Undisputed leader in automotive intelligence and technology releases new product, the asTech® All-In-One on June 12.
PLANO, Texas – June 8, 2023 – Repairify™, a portfolio company of Kinderhook Industries, LLC (“Kinderhook”), today announced the upcoming release of the new asTech® All-In-One solution for local and remote automotive diagnostics, calibrations, and programming to simplify the repair process.
The asTech® All-In-One is a comprehensive tablet-based solution with local and remote capabilities that’s enabled for both asTech® remote OEM tool solutions and OEM Compatible* diagnostics, as well as ADAS calibrations and programming.
The asTech® All-In-One is the most powerful solution of its kind available in the automotive repair market. It features the broadest capabilities of any asTech® device and the most comprehensive OEM vehicle coverage, including those utilizing the DOIP, CAN-FD, K-Line, and secure gateway protocols.
This powerful new device, combined with the patented and proprietary asTech® Rules Engine delivers a best-in-class tool that will give users confidence in knowing they’ll be able to select the most accurate and cost-effective diagnostic scan, every time.
With the asTech® All-In-One, users will be able to:
- Scan 45+ vehicle brands using remote OEM or OEM Compatible diagnostic tool scans that are warrantied, certified, and indemnified by asTech® on behalf of its shop customers.
- Identify all required calibrations and electronic repair events.
- Conduct remote and local calibrations, initializations, and parts programming via the asTech® patented process.
- Connect to asTech® remote Master Techs and Certified Technicians.
- Access asTech® verified pre- and post-scan reports in addition to authentic OE tool reports.
“The All-In-One provides an elegant, intuitive user interface, combined with a robust set of local and remote capabilities,” said Cris Hollingsworth, President of Repairify Global Holdings, Inc. “This solution is for the automotive repair shop that needs to be prepared for every potential circumstance where diagnostics, calibrations, and programming are concerned.”
The asTech® All-In-One will be officially available June 12th.
Learn More: astech.com/all-in-one.
* asTech® rigorously tests aftermarket tools across tens of thousands of vehicles on the road today. Only those proven to perform equally as well as OEM tools are classified as asTech® OEM Compatible. These scans give customers the performance of an OEM scan at aftermarket speed and cost.